One of Bellingham residents’ favorite things about the city is all of the spectacular views and gorgeous scenes that await. We’re certainly fortunate to have the Pacific Northwest’s signature beauty in abundance! We noticed that there are SO many incredible photos of our Bellingham neighbors over on Instagram, and we wanted to shine the spotlight on some of our favorites:
- It really doesn’t get prettier than this! Take a tour of Alabama Hill right here.
2. Another stunning shot from Alabama Hill.
3. A view of the beautiful San Juans!
4. A picture-perfect, storybook scene. (Bring your camera!)
5. Beautiful Bellingham Bay.
6. Majestic Galbraith Mountain.
7. Sehome Hill Arbortum is a must-visit spot when you’re in the Sehome neighborhood!
8. The stunning view from Squalicum Beach in Bellingham’s Birchwood neighborhood.
9. Picturesque Sudden Valley.
10. Shimmering Lake Whatcom.
11. A gorgeous drive on the way to Lake Whatcom.
12. Galbraith Mountain.
13. Lovely Alabama Hill.
14. A stunning sunset in Bellingham.
15. Incredible hike view of Bellingham Bay!