On those days when you need a little caffeine kick, Bellingham has some great coffee spots that will satisfy your needs (and then some!). Premium beans and warm, inviting atmospheres are just a couple of the highlights that make these spots the best in the city.
Here’s a look at 5 of the best places for a cup of coffee in Bellingham, as recommended by us:
- Multiple Locations Throughout Bellingham (for complete list, click here)
- Hours: Hours Vary By Location
If you’re looking for the comforts of home away from home, check out Woods Coffee. “Woods Coffee [is] friendly, cozy and close,” says Bob. With pumpkin spice lattes and a new maple nut macchiato, it’s the perfect place to warm up, get your caffeine fix, and enjoy the flavors of the season.
- Located at 1115 E. Maple St. Bellingham, WA 98225
- Hours: 6:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday; 8:00am-6:00pm Saturday; 8:00am-4:00pm Sunday
Reported by locals to be the best coffee in town, the Bean Stop is a small hut that packs a big punch. Partnerships with Chuckanut Brewery and friendly service combine with yummy drinks (like their white chocolate mocha) to bring you an experience like no other. Check it out for yourself on your next coffee run!
- Located at 1329 Railroad Ave. Bellingham, WA 98225
- Hours: 6:00am-7:00pm Monday-Friday; 7:00am-7:00pm Saturday-Sunday
Nestled in downtown Bellingham, Avellino Coffeehouse is a community hub that’s perfect for reading, writing, chatting, and relaxing. With triple origin beans roasted locally at Lotus Coffee Company to create a premier blend, you will enjoy a taste unlike any other while you unwind or prepare to start your day.
- Located at 300 W. Champion St. Bellingham, WA 98225
- Hours: 7:00am-7:00pm Monday-Friday; 8:00am-5:00pm Saturday-Sunday
Leave all of your troubles at the door as you enter the soothing Black Drop Coffee House. Freshly roasted beans from Maniac Roasting and the care and attention of master baristas guarantee a high-quality cup of joe every time. Take a seat on their blue couch, enjoy your favorite music, and let the smooth, rich flavors of their premium beans lull you into peace.
- Located at 1001 Dupont St. Bellingham, WA 98225
- Hours: 7:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday; 8:00am-5:00pm Saturday-Sunday
Eclectic and uplifting, Lettered Streets Coffeehouse is a neighborhood gem. “Lettered streets coffee house is cozy and a wonderful start [to the day],” says Holly. Beautiful lattes, motivating art, and rich tastes are sure to boost your mood and get you ready to take on what’s ahead.